Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Chain Count Reset

Started by Ikazuchiryu [666860] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 143 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ikazuchiryu [666860]
Hi,

I have just completed my faction 1000 chain last week, and was going to upgrade it to the next tier of 2500 chain count today when I realised that it is reset back to 8. Can someone look into this, so I don't have to redo the 1000 chain again before unlocking the 2500 chain count?


Thank you.
Stewie [1494547]
I can see your faction's best chain is 8, but I don't know how it could reset from 1,000?
Let's check with Chedburn.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I will need to ask Sergey to look into this. It will be very easy to restore but we need to ensure it doesn't happen in the future.