Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave please

Started by Diabolique [2177124] on in Graveyard.

20 replies · 295 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Diabolique [2177124]
Someone just hired me to do a really really easy job, and paid in advance 28m...All they needed me to do is "be better in the game".

I lied and said I would.

What's the strangest thing you've ever been paid to do?
Diabolique [2177124]
100m for a 5 minute conversation, paid in advance. You get a full refund if I sound like Trader.

Everything has a price. 
iribuya [2103695]
Yesterday I was paid 10m to call someone a C*nt in chat after our trade.

-Called him a c*nt
-made a screenshot
-apologized to player
-received 10m
-paid 2m to person I called a c*nt
-was 8m richer :P
Kata [1990396]
Why would you grave a thread make room for more threads?

They just.... move down.

You're a special kind of special.