Hello my name is MacEerie, I am semi new to torn. But as a bit of a kick start. I am accepting all donations, Anything can help. And would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time, and have a swell day.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Delete this. It will only end in tears.
Uh oh *face palm* 🤲
Welcome back to Torn. But we don't allow begging threads, so I will be graving this one.