Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rocket League

Started by Riot [974353] on in Gaming.

8 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Riot [974353]
Any Rocket League players on here?

if this gets enough interest we could host some Tournies on there for some prizes on here, if thats within the rules of Torn
A_Crazy_Man [524028]
Which system mate?
I smashed the plat with the boy on ps4 about two years ago now.
Not something we generally play now even though its an epic flipping game.
I'm sure you will pick up a couple of boosting friends and good luck for your 100%.
Vulture [2169837]
If I'm not mistaken, Rocket League is cross platform across the board... I think... Or perhaps it's just PS4 players that can play against PC players.
ChaosReigns [2169241]
I get owned by my boy. And hes 7 ffs. RL and Fortnite I have real big issues with playing. And to think I grew up on FPS and Racing games. Maybe im just getting old...