I've just started a new Detective agency and I want you!
If you've got over 20k work stats I'd love for you to come and join us.
Pay is 500k a day, you'd like to negotiate please drop me a message.
Once we start getting stars the perks are:
Deputised: Arrest people who meet requirement, can be a nice little money earner. (arrested you and claimed your $3,677,404 wanted reward)
Friend or Foe. See who's friended/blacklisted you.
Watchlist : extend the targets flight time by 1:30-2 hours
Most wanted: See the most wanted people.
Thanks for reading would love to hear if you're interested.
-Crowhunter
If you've got over 20k work stats I'd love for you to come and join us.
Pay is 500k a day, you'd like to negotiate please drop me a message.
Once we start getting stars the perks are:
Deputised: Arrest people who meet requirement, can be a nice little money earner. (arrested you and claimed your $3,677,404 wanted reward)
Friend or Foe. See who's friended/blacklisted you.
Watchlist : extend the targets flight time by 1:30-2 hours
Most wanted: See the most wanted people.
Thanks for reading would love to hear if you're interested.
-Crowhunter