Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referrals

Started by EdwardLapLaz [2061905] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

alexander220204 [2292347] ×1

EdwardLapLaz [2061905]
Hiya,
I saw some other threads where people who had people who they had referred who had forgotten to use their referral code (!) got said people officially "referred" by them. I was wondering I could do the same - even though alexander220204 [2292347] isn't completely new, I did introduce him to the game.
Thanks!

Mentions: alexander220204 [2292347]

alexander220204 [2292347]
yeah bro this is 100% legit - He introduced me to the game bruv hes a mega legend send him sum cash n stuff - i got sum good bargains going on and that so msg me yeah innit. Bro i need to get my pizza now so goodbye
Saulgoodman1 [2280903]
Trying to do dukes mission. Im not supposed to use a gun. I have tried everything and the game still says i am shooting at the track.. I even sold all my weapons and used my fists to defeat the players.