Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription suggestion

Started by SakiSweet [2062286] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
SakiSweet [2062286]
ok.. don't hate the OP on this one :p

I suck at gambling.. I always lose. I don't follow sports, especially UK sports. and I work 2 jobs so traveling doesn't work out much.. I buy DPs usually 2-3 each pay day. That's my income. It's an additional $15 a month, and i don't mind that.

It would be nice, with the subscription system, to have "tiers" so that we have the standard subscription, and a subscription with 1, 2, 3 DP costs added on to it so I con't have to go in to buy it.. yes.. I know - it's pay to play. *shrugs*