Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Medals Issue

Started by RandomCC [2219650] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
RandomCC [2219650]
As you can see in the below screenshot, the medal for my marriage time has not updated automatically, despite me being at 100 days.

[image: i.imgur.com]

When I return to Torn and manually open the Awards page, this medal will update, but this is a problem because most honors and awards update automatically, including showing the notification on the awards button, but this has not happened for this one.

I noticed this a little while ago so I'm not sure if this is the only medal that has this issue, but I thought I would report it while the evidence is still there.
Stewie [1494547]
This is currently the intended behaviour — Medals will not trigger until visiting 'Awards', or upon 'Torn New Day' I believe Chedburn said in a previous bug report somewhere.

Thanks.