Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Winking to Win Book

Started by Black_Noir [2285408] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Black_Noir [2285408]
I was on the Android mobile version when this happened, I was finishing up the mission 'Proof of the Pudding', that is when I noticed that the book was not doubling like it was supposed to. I thought it was not working in the past but didn't have proof. I took a screenshot for the 'Dirty Little Secret' mission with the credits in focus. I then completed the next mission which was 'Proof of the Pudding' to show that my mission credits were only raised by the original promised amount, not the doubled amount the book was supposed to provide. Can I get some answers please?

https://ibb.co/DMpGn4K
https://ibb.co/GRyGyBn
https://ibb.co/wKnp3vF
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Regular reward for 'Proof of the Pudding' at the 'easy' level is $3.5k, and looks like you received $7k, which is correct?
Black_Noir [2285408]
So what ever is listed at the time of the mission is the calculated double? There is no way of telling that the calculation was applied and I felt robbed. This makes since if it is calculated before and shows me the correct results, thank you for the clarification.