Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

forum add image

Started by Ricky-Bobby [297109] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Ricky-Bobby [297109] ×1

tekraj [2265822]
I am having problems as well.

My images don't even come up for me at all when I edit them through the source code and when I click the 'ADD IMAGE' button, the textbox just gets a red box around it and doesn't do anything else at all.

Here are the links to my screenshots:
  • Screenshot #1: This is me trying to add the image using the image button.
  • Screenshot #2: This is me adding it to the source code manually.
  • Screenshot #3: This is me after closing the source code editor.

RICKY-BOBBY
, just so you know, I can see the image that you posted of forum issue you are having.

Mentions: Ricky-Bobby [297109]