All my HoF ranking are somewhere between 5,000th and 20,000th place except for my working stats rank, which is 134,000th.
How is it possible that after 662 days, there are still 134k players with higher working stats? Do directors keep on training inactives long after their last login?
Don't forget all the inactives in starter city jobs that have been accruing stats for years.
Your working stats continue to grow whether you are active or not, so long as you have a job.
Ah, the starter jobs! I forgot about the fact that they continue giving you working stats and you can't get fired!
Thanks
Shitty HoF though. It's basically resembling your age. So many other things that deserve a HoF spot way more, such as driving skill or (individual) respect earned...
I can attest to this, since returning to Torn after a veeeeeeeery long break (after forgetting about Torn) I was left in the education principal job. Then pumped those bad boy points into work stats.