Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refill bug

Started by NORML [685083] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
NORML [685083]
As I'm using my free refills I will click "use" and refill my nerve bar, I have 100 nerve but it will only refill to 60. I click crimes from the refill page and do the crimes. Once I use that 60 nerve I click "use" again and it refills another 60 without taking another refill. That was last night. I repeated the exact steps but on gym training just a few minutes ago and it refilled my energy to 150 without using a refill. So I basically just got 300 energy off 1 refill.
NORML [685083]
Ok so it is taking the refill away. Here is what I did. I click “use” to refill. I click gym on the sidebar and train that way. I then go and click “use” again and it automatically refills the energy automatically without me selecting anything. You can also repeat these steps for the nerve bar. And sometimes during this process my nerve bar won’t be filled all the way. Please disregard the first post.
RatedR [72498]
this is what i see in the logs (from your last three refills):

2794892328 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:47 Nerve 15 0 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794892284 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:45 Nerve 30 15 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794892255 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:43 Nerve 45 30 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794892211 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:41 Nerve 60 45 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794892176 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:39 Nerve 75 60 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794892146 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:38 Nerve 90 75 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=15&crime=napmayor
2794892007 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:32 Nerve 100 90 -10 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=10&crime=murdermobboss
2794891794 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:25 Nerve 0 100 100 /points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=nerverefill2&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc

2794891577 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:18 Nerve 15 0 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794891543 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:16 Nerve 30 15 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794891506 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:15 Nerve 45 30 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794891457 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:14 Nerve 60 45 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794891418 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:12 Nerve 75 60 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794891372 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:11 Nerve 90 75 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=15&crime=napmayor
2794891087 685083 2019-05-14 04:21:04 Nerve 100 90 -10 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc&nervetake=10&crime=murdermobboss
2794890783 685083 2019-05-14 04:20:57 Nerve 1 100 99 /points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=nerverefill2&rfcv=5cda41b5116fc

2794885353 685083 2019-05-14 04:18:10 Nerve 15 0 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=undefined&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794885310 685083 2019-05-14 04:18:09 Nerve 30 15 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=undefined&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794885281 685083 2019-05-14 04:18:07 Nerve 45 30 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=undefined&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794885246 685083 2019-05-14 04:18:06 Nerve 60 45 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=undefined&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794885099 685083 2019-05-14 04:17:58 Nerve 70 60 -10 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=undefined&nervetake=10&crime=murdermobboss
2794885098 685083 2019-05-14 04:17:58 Nerve 85 70 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=undefined&nervetake=15&crime=napmayor
2794885097 685083 2019-05-14 04:17:58 Nerve 100 85 -15 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=undefined&nervetake=&crime=napmayor
2794885001 685083 2019-05-14 04:17:54 Nerve 0 100 100 /points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=nerverefill2&rfcv=undefined

it all shows that you are doing the crimes yourself, no auto-crimes done or anything (like with the safari-issue). 

what browser, os and platform did you experience this on?
NORML [685083]
Using safari on iOS 12.3 iPad 7. I am doing the crimes yes, but what I’m saying is that I refill and it will only give me 60 of my 100 nerve. I do the crimes and click refill again and it automatically refills my nerve again, only to 60 without me selecting to refill the nerve. The same thing can happen when refilling energy but I do get all the energy upon a refill. So I do the crimes and train yeah, the problem is that it’s wasting my refills by automatically refilling a second time when all I click is “use” next to the refills, which is located between the points and merits, which I’m sure you know but I wanted to let you know exactly which one. Giving me the 60 nerve doesn’t happen all the time but the automatic refill while clicking “use” can be done pretty much every time and I don’t even mean to do it. I assume the 60 is just a visual glitch and I actually can do 100 nerve worth of crimes but it’s the pesky auto refill that I’m reporting I guess. Sorry I’m an idiot LOL
Stewie [1494547]
There is already a confirmed report regarding crimes automatically being performed, without showing you the result, while using Safari/iOS. But, RatedR has stated this does not seem to be the case...


So what exactly are you saying, NORML? I am trying to understand this the best I possibly can...

- You use 1 special (free) refill, but only receive 60 (instead of 100) Nerve — and if this is the case, the report I have linked above, will be the correct place for that issue!
- Do your Crimes.
- Select (I assume) "Use" on the Sidebar.
- Special refill is used automatically.

Let me know if I have understood this report correctly.

Thanks.

Mentions: Nerve bar refills then disappears

Judge_McGuire [1991636]
I don’t know if this is human error or a bug.

This issue happened approximately ten minutes ago, i don’t have a screen shot. I’m using an iPhone with safari.

I had 60 energy available and was checking to see if I had used a refill today. I hadn’t. I intended to use up available energy before using refill but for some reason it refilled anyway. I’m sure I didn’t press yes.