Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the wheel

Started by TheDictator [938360] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
TheDictator [938360]
So when I hit spin I got a error saying I can access this page from the hospital, but when I went to see why it was the wheel. When I went back it still will let me spin and no money was lost.

I didnt think hunk to take screen shots at first but maybe logs will show?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
According to logs you received a "kick to the throat" at 05:17:42 - looks like that was a reward, that wasn't collected previously, so you received it on next wheel visit. After that you spun the wheel and got a free spin (at 05:38:49) - that allowed you to spin again.