Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Unlucky thread!

Started by VitaGreta [1867016] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.

10 replies · 244 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
0ffline [1822187]
  • 2019/05/15
    09:14:02 PM
  • $0
  • $0

  • Money before:
    $1,216,250
  • Money before:
    $1,216,250
  • Number:
    1


    I bet my last $ on 1-3 and it took the spin but cleared my bet from the win >.

HOLUX [509465]
Bahahahaha, those 'wow's happened to me too, have screenshots somewhere.

Well, the wheel is know to be chedded, lol
ChaosReigns [2169241]
Rionegro v Alianza Petrolera

Match Odds market is in progress and started at 2019-01-30 23:59:13 TCT

Rionegro -$700m

Odds at the time were something like 1.5 multiplier for Rionegro and 8 multiplier for Petrolera.

Admittedly is was a drunken bet and I had no idea who the teams were (and neither did my drunken mate who suggested the bet for that matter) but the odds were heavily in Rionegro's favour yet they lost anyway. Some got super rich, others got super unlucky. I was the latter.
Cheezehead7744 [2294768]
Hope this makes someone feel better. Day four of my life on Torn I spend about 50mil on items to do my happy jump. Bought and sold DPs. Rented a PI and maxed the help. Bought 33 frickin bags of sherbert (found out not a good idea later) 5 edvds, 4 Xanax and an extasy. Let all the boosters cool down and the last step was to pop an Extasy. Yep, you guessed it. OD. Lost it all. Got labeled as an addict and now I am getting kicked out of school and I lost a healthy chunk of change! My mom won’t talk to me cause I’m a junkie and I may be getting fired from the candy store. Moral of the story... I’d do it all again cause “I do it for the drugs!”