Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bet button update

Started by maDEvo [2193795] on in Poker.

4 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

maDEvo [2193795] ×1

maDEvo [2193795]
When I manually type a bet into the window, the raise button should update too. Its confusing otherwise.

For example, right now if the Raise intially says 1k, and i type 6k into the window, the button will stay 1k and when i click the button it will bet 6k.
maDEvo [2193795]
I want to add also. If we could make it easier to see who is in the hand and who has folded/sitting out. Right now it makes the players a bit translucent, but IMO its not enough, the contrast is not enough. I suggest to make their card backs dissppear, like they are thrown into the muck.
hqcb [2256846]
The raise button will update to the new value (in your example to the 6k) if you click anywhere in poker window, but I agree that the raise button ammount should auto update while filling the value.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Hi, did you do anything regards to what Madevo said?.

I have poor eyesight and its difficult to decipher who is in the hand and who is not.
Can 'mucked' cards of people who have folded or sat out disappear altogether so there is no confusion?

If thats already been done, sorry. Been playing poker 1 for poker score. 

Mentions: maDEvo [2193795]