Is it worth it to trade in your flower and plushie sets on Museum Day when the points market is so low?
Assuming points are selling at $48,000 apiece, you'd normally get $480,000 per set. Tomorrow, you'll get an extra point when you trade in each set, for a value of $528,000.
Sounds good, but then what you really have are 11 points, not $528,000. Then you have to put the points up for sale and hope someone buys them before they go down some more. I'm not a big points user. I want the money! (Any reputable traders wanting to pay me $515,000 per set, please contact me. Tomorrow you'll still be able to profit after paying that amount.)
Not to mention that because you can only see one page of points listings, you can't even find people selling other quantities at higher values. (I wrote up a suggestion to allow people to see all the pages of listings here: Add Pagination to the Points Market, but it's still waiting for enough upvotes to be worthy of the Torn Gods' attention.)
Assuming points are selling at $48,000 apiece, you'd normally get $480,000 per set. Tomorrow, you'll get an extra point when you trade in each set, for a value of $528,000.
Sounds good, but then what you really have are 11 points, not $528,000. Then you have to put the points up for sale and hope someone buys them before they go down some more. I'm not a big points user. I want the money! (Any reputable traders wanting to pay me $515,000 per set, please contact me. Tomorrow you'll still be able to profit after paying that amount.)
Not to mention that because you can only see one page of points listings, you can't even find people selling other quantities at higher values. (I wrote up a suggestion to allow people to see all the pages of listings here: Add Pagination to the Points Market, but it's still waiting for enough upvotes to be worthy of the Torn Gods' attention.)
Mentions: Add Pagination to the Points Market