Makes sense sorry for freaking out
Game crash
Started by Agent2311 [2181301] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
We don't do anything for mugs of this nature, sorry. The game would have been up at the time where they mugged you so I cannot adjust anything. I sympathise but not something we can resolve.
I am genuinely not sure if we can do anything about this, but I believe we can check with Joshua?
We don't do anything for mugs of this nature, sorry. The game would have been up at the time where they mugged you so I cannot adjust anything.
I sympathise but not something we can resolve.
I sympathise but not something we can resolve.
Whole game went down i couldnt log back in, finally get back I'm mugged 2M. Not my fault how can i get my 2M back?
I sent an email while the game was down and I couldn't get back in before any mug took place saying how it would be BS if I got hit while the game was down. So I said something before it even happened.
I sent an email while the game was down and I couldn't get back in before any mug took place saying how it would be BS if I got hit while the game was down. So I said something before it even happened.
but if the game was down.. it was down for EVERYONE.
The fact that you were mugged while it was "down" means either you didnt react fast enough once the game came back online, OR that the issue of connectivity was local to you.. neither of which is the fault of a bug in the system, but user error, therefore you wouldnt get money back
The fact that you were mugged while it was "down" means either you didnt react fast enough once the game came back online, OR that the issue of connectivity was local to you.. neither of which is the fault of a bug in the system, but user error, therefore you wouldnt get money back
Ok makes sense thanks