I exchanged 100 plush sets this morning but only got 1k points, as it museum day i belive it should of been 1.1k points, i was wondering if their is a bug effecting this
museum day missing points
Started by locofruitcake [469743] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
10% boost to Museum points payouts in effect from noon Friday. Bonus ends at noon Sunday.
Source
It's says it starts at Friday afternoon means at 12 PM today. It's still 10:46 RN and you exchanged the set in morning. You just didn't read carefully the time of starting of the event.
It's in the details.
Yep, the event still hasn't started yet I'm afraid. I'll close the report.
Thanks.
Thanks.