Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Batman

Started by SirBunny [2144773] on in TV & Movies.

4 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
dunmugmeh [538353]
I liked the Batman with Christian Bale in it. Why on earth did they get rid of him?

A lot of film producers have NO idea what they are doing.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
Christopher Nolan never meant for his movies to be more than a trilogy.

I agree DC tends to fail. I think part of the success of the MCU is consistency of the actors playing the characters.

DC wants to treat Batman like it's the 007 series, with a new actor every few movies.