See things like the tabs menu for your items are incredibly useful in that they clearly provide adequate organization for your items. You can sort through primary's Secondarys armor drugs etc, now for my suggestion: a "sort by" tab. At the moment the items seem to be organized by the way you bought them. And I know some players love this feature for easy access. So the sort by tab would appear in the items nearby all the icons. You can sort by "newest added" for what I just mentioned but what I would seriously like to see implemented is things like sorted by "best stats" this would benefit all players in that new players who have no idea what armor/weapons/items are the best and not accidentally lower their stats, as when you are new you need the best advantage possible. This would benefit rich or older players by easily being able to find their best gear, in which makes it easier to know on hand what is available if you want to screenshot or sell some sweet loot. If you agree with this idea go ahead and drop a thumbs up, I'm usually not a like whore, but I really appreciate the community and I'd love to help them. Anything else you can see being useful? Post it below :)
Accessibility and better display.
Started by Terminator3373 [2296622] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 18 / 100