5 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 15 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Most-liked replies
Malcky_420[1595956] · 2 likes · Can it be displayed on the items in the mods page. Currently no way to tell which tier it is.
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 1 likes · I think it's clear enough personally. A high tier. It may not be very specific, but assuming the issue with it has been fixed, I think it's pretty obvious. 1 = low 2 = mid 3 = high
I think it's clear enough personally. A high tier. It may not be very specific, but assuming the issue with it has been fixed, I think it's pretty obvious.