Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can't subscribe?

Started by nocash [2176421] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
nocash [2176421]
I recently had my wallet stolen and had to get a new card. I'm trying to use Amazon pay with the new card to restart my subscriber status but when I hit pay nothing happens. Any ideas?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
This could have been due to several factors, but most commonly it is Amazon's fraud protection being highly sensitive or restrictions on international transactions for digital goods by your financial institution. (Torn and therefore our associated banks being UK based).

Seeing that you have a new card following the theft of your previous ones I would imagine this is a combination of all of the above. 

Thank you for wanting to support Torn but if you still wish to do so I would recommend trying a different card, contacting your bank in regards to such restrictions or using a different payment method such as PayPal.

Unfortunately there is nothing I am able to do to resolve this on Torn's end as it is not an issue on our side but rather on Amazon's. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused but if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
JanesDiary [2201939]
Just to toss my two cents in, I recently tried to purchase donator packs through Amazon. I have had success in the past and am a subscriber. None of my information has changed. When I press the "Pay Now" button, nothing happens. No errors or messages saying that anything failed.