Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Cracking Up

Started by Samoiedskaya [1709631] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 146 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Samoiedskaya [1709631]
I defeated the guy but he refuses to give up the combination.

And I refuse to spend more energy on this shitty mission.

Anyone knows the code?
Indent [2032117]
That is brutal mate. I've had that mission a handful of times, and the target has always given it up on the first go. As far as I know, the code is a random set of numbers so I don't think anyone will be able to help you in that respect.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
On average it should take about 3 or 4 goes as mentioned above, however I've seen people go as high as 9 to even 10 tries.

I'd personally advise to skip this mission if you value your energy, along with the trout one.
dunmugmeh [538353]
I have seen posts about this mission before in the bug forum.

A developer/admin posted the % rate of getting the code. I think he said it was 40%. But it was a while ago ie years. I remember it being under 50% for sure.
TWC-Commander [2180078] Wiki Contributor
The code changes each time. I know because I've done it twice. The first time, the guy had a 1 digit, 1 digit, 2 digit, and the second time was all 2 digits.
Samoiedskaya [1709631]
Is there any mission database/wiki so I can know in advance which ones to skip?

Mission descriptions are always so poorly written and vague, there is difficult to tell what I am dealing with before clicking accept...
TWC-Commander [2180078] Wiki Contributor
Dang same here. Every time you get a mission that is super vague and does not have anyone to specifically attack, ASK SOMEONE. Also, the help wiki should list missions, unless Ched doesn't want us to figure it out.