Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No quitting allowed

Started by 0ffline [1822187] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 281 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

0ffline [1822187]
Can't quit job. On mobile (iPhone) click on the "X" and get a green notification saying: "1Exeption: No called function:"
Unable to get server info as clicking on the server info button yieldsno. affect at all
0ffline [1822187]
Were you using an apple device to test? Is it an iPhone related thing or should I just try again?


er... and about the dong item... maybe? :D
Armpit128 [1813081]
I too have the same issue... Here is the screenshot...
Job leaving error

However after I clicked the link after refreshing, I saw the same message appearing but only for a second...after that the message changed to " Do you want to leave your job? No, go back...Yes, please"...
So I think refreshing and giving it some time might help...
This is only a temporary alternative from my side which I tested for those who are in a hurry to leave their jobs. Will wait for any further resolutions.
Armpit128
Matchlock [2227514]
I came across this bug yesterday but didn't realize this was reported 3 months ago.

It also happens on Android.

Armpit's description is the closest to what I saw. I also saw the bug when trying to leave a fitness center with 100k pay.

But this oincidence might not be relevant given that Ched can get the bug to show up in his test company.