I did the 1m spin and my laptop ran out of battery and when i charged it i went to spin history and it showed i won 10 points but I never revived them.
Casino Bug
Started by Royal_416 [2180965] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
You won 5 points at 1mil wheel yesterday, and today you won 10 casino tokens at 50k wheel. Both rewards were credited.
No they were not I only revived 5 points not the other 10
did you read lol?
you didn't win 10 points today, you won 10 casino tokens
you didn't win 10 points today, you won 10 casino tokens