Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

furry fandom

Started by ladykate016 [2297663] on in Hobbies & Interests.

13 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

UwU [2081212]
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles
LimeSlushy [2072271]
Yeah I'd appreciate people not butt in with their urge to troll... Honestly it'd be nice if there was a furry fandom subforum somewhere on here with it's own community moderators so we can have furry threads and be able to have the peace of mind that people won't be disruptive and disrespectful.

.... is that something that could actually be done...?
Squier [2347993]
Yeah, you got a point. Like im cool with the furry fandom, but i dont want to hear about the porn and shit all thr time.