Did I ever tell you how handsome you look today? Your eyes are really just stunning. Now about that $91,757,577,440....
Bogie
Started by John_Talon [1913341] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 5 likes ·
Begging thread. Graved. #NoFunAllowed
100 xanax
if you know then you know
if you know then you know
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16046534&b=0&a=0&start=80&to=19374662
Get in line m8
Get in line m8
Mentions: RR for potential fraudsters
i assume it would just be used as rewards to people that report bugs rather than exploiting them.
I deserve a prize for helping to catch numerous cheaters!
I accept cheques or cash. I’m not bothered.
I accept cheques or cash. I’m not bothered.
What about a check that will definitely bounce?
Then I’ll be back within 7 working days to tell bogie the cheque had bounced to which I’ll only be accepting cash.
He can pay me my 3 billion compensation for a false fedding
Einstein you nasty bootlicker.
If someone would honestly tell bogie how he currently looks it would be more like:
"Bogie, you look f**king tired. Having a small child can be hell, right?
So, what about handing some of those lovely billions to me?
You can always use as excuse that you were too tired to realise what you were doing."
See Einstein, that would be an honest approach.
If someone would honestly tell bogie how he currently looks it would be more like:
"Bogie, you look f**king tired. Having a small child can be hell, right?
So, what about handing some of those lovely billions to me?
You can always use as excuse that you were too tired to realise what you were doing."
See Einstein, that would be an honest approach.
Begging thread.
Graved.
#NoFunAllowed
Graved.
#NoFunAllowed
I never liked Bogie much and have no plans to start now.
he is a bit of a meanie xD