DeepFakes
Started by PurpPurp [1990116] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Yeah technology scary sometimes
What is new about this other than it is pre-made...?
Idiots where I live have been buying those sweet cigars and pulling the tobacco out and rolling weed in them for years, and tossing the damn wrappers all over the place for years, all while they pretend to love the environment.
I can't wait for weed to be legal, or until I can retire, but I will use it in a bong... much more mellow and fewer carcinogens, and less trash.
Idiots where I live have been buying those sweet cigars and pulling the tobacco out and rolling weed in them for years, and tossing the damn wrappers all over the place for years, all while they pretend to love the environment.
I can't wait for weed to be legal, or until I can retire, but I will use it in a bong... much more mellow and fewer carcinogens, and less trash.
a computer program put Nicolas Cage's face on elon musk in that video.
in this video a computer program put obama, and trump's face on two actors impersonating them.
in this video a computer program put obama, and trump's face on two actors impersonating them.
Wow these are really good. I just hope it will bring forth a new form of entertainment.
Oh... I thought Cage looked weird... actually better than he normally does, lol...
but my wrapper comment still stands, damn it :-)
but my wrapper comment still stands, damn it :-)