Hi ,
I am not sure if this one has been suggested or brought up yet but if it has been, please feel free to delete this thread.
I personally think that loyalty combined with participation in a faction plays a big role in a faction's success. Having said this, I think that adding perks in a faction would be great.
I am thinking of adding a faction feature for players in a faction that contributed a certain amount of respect.
For example:
100,000 respect earned can be exchange into a bugatti veyron (for racers)
300,000 respect earned can be exchange into a Private Island
500K is a pink AK
700k is a golden AK
The number of earned respect and the "items" will depend and vary.
And one important thing is when a respect is exchange into something, the faction will not lose any respect, Only the player who used his/her earned faction respect will lose it.
Thanks,
AHZIEI
I am not sure if this one has been suggested or brought up yet but if it has been, please feel free to delete this thread.
I personally think that loyalty combined with participation in a faction plays a big role in a faction's success. Having said this, I think that adding perks in a faction would be great.
I am thinking of adding a faction feature for players in a faction that contributed a certain amount of respect.
For example:
100,000 respect earned can be exchange into a bugatti veyron (for racers)
300,000 respect earned can be exchange into a Private Island
500K is a pink AK
700k is a golden AK
The number of earned respect and the "items" will depend and vary.
And one important thing is when a respect is exchange into something, the faction will not lose any respect, Only the player who used his/her earned faction respect will lose it.
Thanks,
AHZIEI