Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ffs

Started by Crylix [2219788] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 408 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Monk [2271278]
That's not really that bad tbh.
Only one merit used. Yeah it's annoying, but I'm looking forward to how much you'll be beaten in the annoying meter (:
Ac3to [2196357]
You're one closer to the Web of Perks/OP merits!

On topic, several things... wasting a merit reset on a whim, misclick-folding an ace-high flush in poker, selling points/items for stupid cheap (mixing up the qty/price), OD'ing on xanax when already fully stacked... and I'm sure many more to come!
Megaloxantha [1980069]
Well, I used "Keeping Your Face Handsome" (increase defense by 5% up to 10M) when I had like 20k def, because I misread and didn`t exactly know how books work... I guess there aren`t many dumber mistakes out there :)
Indent [2032117]
By far the dumbest mistake I ever made:

Half asleep having just woken up, I started my daily training regiment of 4x FHCs, refill, and a Xanax. The only problem was, I had recently cleared cookies/cache, and didn't realize that the gym stat I was training was set to 1 (instead of 100 which I usually keep it at). I was in Balboas at the time, so I was training 25e (thinking I had trained all 150e), taking an FHC, and then doing it all over again. I burned through 4 FHCs for a total of 100e... I actually felt sick after I realized I just pissed away all of those FHCs, and a refill.
Heigw [1962062]
Oops

Dumbest mistake I've ever made was continuing to put my money in the Caymans.
Still trying to fix that one.
CRLF [2095076]
You'll get a free merit reset at Christmas. Just reset then if it bothers you. Though I suspect by then, you won't be losing sleep over one merit.
CRLF [2095076]
I doubt Broly will post here, but a while ago he leveled up from 15 to 16, and claimed he accidentally clicked on level up when he was drunk. Though given that it requires a second confirmation, can't be sure it's true.... unless back then the uplevel was automatic.

Biggest mistake I ever made was a typo.... google search on "porn online rpg" and accidentally typed "torn online rpg". not sure how I hit "t" for "p". Must have been drunk. It took me about a week to figure out there was no porn.