Hello, I buy and sell items,mostly consumables but if a good deal comes up,ill buy it,I buy in singles or in stock, and heres a link to my bazaar.
================BUYING=STUFF================
So you guys have a better understanding of my prices and such here are some item prices that I buy and sell but feel free to make me some offers. SMALL MEDKITS:21,000$ MEDKITS:35,000$ MORPHINE:50,000$ VIDCON:7,650$ MARIJUANA:7,650$ KETAMINE:21,000$ SHROOMS:19,150$ LSD:60,000$ XANAX:800,000$ BOX OF CHOCOLATE BARS:650$ BIG BOX OF CHOCOLATE BARS:3000$ LOLLIPOPS:650$ BOX OF EXTRA STRONG MINTS:650$ BEERS:750$ TEDDY BEAR PLUSHIE:500$ SHEEP PLUSHIE:500$ KITTEN PLUSHIE:500$ JAGUAR PLUSHIE:15,000$
=============================================
================BUYING=STUFF================
So you guys have a better understanding of my prices and such here are some item prices that I buy and sell but feel free to make me some offers. SMALL MEDKITS:21,000$ MEDKITS:35,000$ MORPHINE:50,000$ VIDCON:7,650$ MARIJUANA:7,650$ KETAMINE:21,000$ SHROOMS:19,150$ LSD:60,000$ XANAX:800,000$ BOX OF CHOCOLATE BARS:650$ BIG BOX OF CHOCOLATE BARS:3000$ LOLLIPOPS:650$ BOX OF EXTRA STRONG MINTS:650$ BEERS:750$ TEDDY BEAR PLUSHIE:500$ SHEEP PLUSHIE:500$ KITTEN PLUSHIE:500$ JAGUAR PLUSHIE:15,000$
=============================================