Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

calendar bug?

Started by RandomSaiyan [1883498] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Stewie [1494547]
The link should probably be "Back to Calendar" while a competition is not currently in progress I guess? Let's see what Joe thinks.

Thanks.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I believe the 'Back to competition' link appearing on the Token Shop is only meant to appear while a competition is active. I'll pass this over to Ivan, but Viktor may need to check.
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
The issue is fixed
"Back to Competition" link won't be displayed during the non-competition period
Thanks