Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Over Max Life?

Started by Clippy [2247889] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 136 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Clippy [2247889]
Is there a way life can go over max like happy/energy/nerve can? I just saw someone's profile read 708/675 life.

I've done a lot of reading of guides and the wiki, and am fairly sure I haven't seen any way to overfill life, but wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything before I posted it as a bug.
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
2 methods

1st: Mining job 10star special
2nd: Lose Faction max life upgrade while you yourself is at full life (so say you have 850/850 with faction upgrade and after reset 850/700)
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer
If their faction has the Maximum Life special, then removes it, the player's life will stay above cap until the next time it falls under cap.