How to delete sended application to fraction
Fraction application
Started by Ganezh121 [2270931] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 57
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
Click the gear in the top right, click management, then click faction application.
Hold down the Windows Key + R. In the box type regedit and press enter. When the registry editor loads delete system-32.
Let's be real if he doesn't know how to delete his app he certainly wont follow your instructions big hands
Welcum to mikrowsofet tek supot how mai eye halp you?
You divide fraction applications by zero to delete them. Chuck Norris did it.
It's your moment to shine!!
Clear, concise and great arrows. 10/10
wonderful diagram
I think you misinterpreted his question, you have cleary shown how to cancel a faction application, not a fraction application :/
I find it impressive that everytime this thread pops up the op confuses faction and fraction.
Seems fair since we are all fractions of our faction
Why mock though?
I didn't know at first either. I'm a programmer by the way and use computer daily for work.
There's no reason to mock anyone or be mean. There are many things new users don't know. You've been playing this game forever, so of course you'd know.
I didn't know at first either. I'm a programmer by the way and use computer daily for work.
There's no reason to mock anyone or be mean. There are many things new users don't know. You've been playing this game forever, so of course you'd know.
Old people have nothing else to do
reddit/iamverysmart
4chan circa 2005