Calling all new players!! There is now a grant just for helping you advance through the game. I'm offering you a grant in the amount of $500,000!!!!
All you have to do is...
Be between the levels 2 and 13
Ask for it. Only you can ask. No one can ask for you!
I know you've heard the saying, "Nothing in life is free". Well this is just that, free.
I'll throw in a renewal bonus, just for you. Every level you gain up to level 13,I'll bless you with another $100,000 each level. To help you save for when get to level 15 and learn to fly!
To recieve the bonus,
You have to ask. Meaning, you have to say, I leveled up, can i have the bonus?
The bonus is of course optional, you may choose to only accept the grant one time.
In order to keep receiving the bonus, you will need to remind me of your progression each and every time you level up.
For example, if you tell me that you've leveled to 10 and then you tell me you're level 13, you'll only get the bonus for levels 10 and 13, not the levels in between.
FOR any questions, please refer to myself, Munique or Sirwicked.
All you have to do is...
Be between the levels 2 and 13
Ask for it. Only you can ask. No one can ask for you!
I know you've heard the saying, "Nothing in life is free". Well this is just that, free.
I'll throw in a renewal bonus, just for you. Every level you gain up to level 13,I'll bless you with another $100,000 each level. To help you save for when get to level 15 and learn to fly!
To recieve the bonus,
You have to ask. Meaning, you have to say, I leveled up, can i have the bonus?
The bonus is of course optional, you may choose to only accept the grant one time.
In order to keep receiving the bonus, you will need to remind me of your progression each and every time you level up.
For example, if you tell me that you've leveled to 10 and then you tell me you're level 13, you'll only get the bonus for levels 10 and 13, not the levels in between.
FOR any questions, please refer to myself, Munique or Sirwicked.