Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling losses {CLOSED}

Started by Arterra [2294288] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Arterra [2294288]
I can only deal with cash and LSD due to... budget constraints, but in the future, I may also accept payment in Xanax. When that happens, I will update prices. At the moment I can only do 6 losses at a time due to energy drug cooldowns.

250k or 3 LSD per loss currently

PM or mail me to purchase a loss.