Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scrolling table headers

Started by 84N3 [1781401] on in Suggestions.

13 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
84N3 [1781401]
So recently I was looking into our chain report and noticed one thing: I have no idea what any of those numbers mean after I scrolled down for even a tiny bit.

[image: i.imgur.com]

So what I propose is simple, make the header scroll with the table, so you can always see what column is what. Reckon you could implement that site wide, for any other potential tables.
I know a lot of people use external tools, but this is a rather simple quality of life improvement.