Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

casino mugging bug

Started by MsKawaii [2299130] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
MsKawaii [2299130]
I am at blackjack with a massvie bet (for me) on the table, I am dealt a blackjack and the dealer shows a 7. as I go to hit stand and collect my winnings I am apparently mugged and once I hit the button it says I am not longer able to access this page as I am in the hospital. I lost my bet and my winnings. Would really like that back lol

after returning from the hospital the hand finished and paid out... sorry for the report