Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Shares

Started by Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor
Im not sure if im actually missing shares or if i'm being stupid, but i wrote down earlier that i had 4,832,349 SYM shares, I sold 1m, and in a different tab split them into 500k and the rest and now i only have 3,332,349 shares. As i said don't know if i glitched it or something or if I just misread.
Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor
I found a chat from last night where i said I bought 4.3m shares, but im still sure i read 4.8m, cant reproduce it though so you can close this