Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Car upgrades

Started by MrTwake [1629543] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

MrTwake [1629543]
You have crashed your Toyota MR2 on the Mudpit race! The upgrades Fast Road Brake Fluid and 4 Pin Differential were lost.
So do you always lose the upgrades after you crash or am I just unlucky?
cooksie [2152172]
To add to this, the amount of upgrades you can lose also changes. It's mostly been 2 for me, but I've lost 3 a few times also.
Tyrion [1967379]
All the times I've crashed, I seem to lose 1-3 upgrades.

Allthough there is a company special that prevents it I think (too lazy to look it up :p).
Kupe [2198270]
If you are doing overnight experience races, you can use a car that you haven't upgraded. In the event of a crash, no upgrades will be lost. I don't usually do this, as the possibility of winning is too tempting.