[image: i.imgur.com]
Isn't it just beautiful?
I initially wanted to post on the 13th of May when I got my 1000th upvote, but I was rather busy irl and hence I didn't have the time for it.
The forums of Torn are one of my favourite things about the game, because apart from the fun Community Events you get to say funny things in funny threads: if people like your comment they'll occasionally let you know by upvoting it.
Yes yes, "Karma doesn't matter" but can't we agree that 1111 is such a beautiful number? I just HAD to dedicate a post for it... I had to.
I know I'm literally nobody here in Torn, but here are some fun links to forum posts of mine that got me to this Karma total, do have a look if you want! I wouldn't consider myself to be a Karma farmer because I don't post very often, but that's just my opinion of course
(okay that's it from me bye thanks for reading have a nice day)
Isn't it just beautiful?
I initially wanted to post on the 13th of May when I got my 1000th upvote, but I was rather busy irl and hence I didn't have the time for it.
The forums of Torn are one of my favourite things about the game, because apart from the fun Community Events you get to say funny things in funny threads: if people like your comment they'll occasionally let you know by upvoting it.
Yes yes, "Karma doesn't matter" but can't we agree that 1111 is such a beautiful number? I just HAD to dedicate a post for it... I had to.
I know I'm literally nobody here in Torn, but here are some fun links to forum posts of mine that got me to this Karma total, do have a look if you want! I wouldn't consider myself to be a Karma farmer because I don't post very often, but that's just my opinion of course
(okay that's it from me bye thanks for reading have a nice day)
Mentions: [100+ upvotes] Defeat Text · DUKE'S DEAD GUY LOTTERY RETURNS · DUKE'S ISLAND GIVEAWAY #JUSTBURNIT · Dukes Island Getaway · The Tornovision Song Contest May 2019 · Torn Halloween Meme '18 · TORN IS A BUSINESS · Torn's Got Talent · Tribute to DUDE DUDE · What's up with Duke?