Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Daddy Inc.

Started by Big_Daddy1 [2174304] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Big_Daddy1 [2174304]

Daddy's


100% mug free. My trading times do vary, but I should be available whenever I am online. If you want to trade, then drop me message with..
  • What you're selling
  • The quantity
  • Tap here to set trade https://www.torn.com/trade.php#step=start&userID=2174304



The main items that I buy are the following...
  • Energy Cans $1.5m / $2m / $3.5m
  • Xanax $830,500
  • E-DVDs $3.25m
  • FHC's $11.9m
  • Drug Packs $4.15m
  • Donator Packs $23m
  • Business Class Tickets $5.5m
  • Casino Pass $150m
  • Cesium-137 $240m

    Will be willing to match any other traders prices, for most of these items, and improve on some occasions.

For newer players, depending on what you are selling, I will offer what ever the market value is.

*Please always double check prices with me, might not be the same as the price sheet,will to try update as often as I can*