Amphermione
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 10 likes ·
You appear to have been talking about raping players and they'd need to keep the baby in global chat, among other things. I think a ban for this is more than appropriate under the obscene content guideline. If you wish …
Banned me for supposedly being obscene when in fact was only discussing detailed political issues in global chat .
[image: i67.tinypic.com]
Report yourself where a senior staff member will look at it, posting this will end in the bin
Report yourself where a senior staff member will look at it, posting this will end in the bin
You appear to have been talking about raping players and they'd need to keep the baby in global chat, among other things. I think a ban for this is more than appropriate under the obscene content guideline.
If you wish to file a ban dispute in future you can mail me or file a report on yourself under ban dispute, however I will not be lifting this one.
If you wish to file a ban dispute in future you can mail me or file a report on yourself under ban dispute, however I will not be lifting this one.
I don't understand why you have taken this into QNA but ok.