I'm having the darnest time trying to get exact numbers in, e.g. I want to sit down with exactly 5m, I can't use the slider and when I try to backspace to input it doesn't hold. Occasionally seems like every other time when I select all, I can input numbers from the start, but this is a major PITA compared to any other number inputting system in torn?
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Also having the same issue with the slider when trying to bet, anyone else having issues or i'm just missing some kind of key tip?
this is still a major issue, why couldn't the input system just use what rest of torn uses when withdrawing/depositing from trades, bank, vaults, company, etc...
Highly agree. Its extremely annoying that I cant just type "75m" in the box and instead have to go the finicky and annoying way.
Super true what these guys are saying, is just annoying, at a table where the minimum buy in is 6.25m, you can't erase the number and start with a 4 or 5 to sit with 40m or 50m, you type the number and it keeps disappearing back to "$6,250,000".
Please fix.
Please fix.
looks like its decent enough now
I requested this in the private beta, everything was deleted so idk what the response was but I'm sure this was agreed upon? wth
Looks like its working now so either they just updated it or I messed it up somehow before? Still a bit finicky but way better than just the slider.
You can use the M,K and B to bet.
For example you want to bet 3,000,000 you type 3M.
For 3,250,000 you can use 3.25M
The M can be in upper or lower case
Same goes for K and B for thousands and even billions. Efectively taking of the needmto type all the 0's
For example you want to bet 3,000,000 you type 3M.
For 3,250,000 you can use 3.25M
The M can be in upper or lower case
Same goes for K and B for thousands and even billions. Efectively taking of the needmto type all the 0's
ok this kind of works, but if I want to do 30m, I have to first type 3m, then add a 0, but this is much more workable/learnable than before.
No type 30m lol
It resets when I type 30m, doesn’t work
Another issue
The slider initial amount doesn't match the Bet button initial amount
eg. Bet 1m, but slider starts at 2m.. you have to click in and out of slider if you want to actually bet 2m
The slider initial amount doesn't match the Bet button initial amount
eg. Bet 1m, but slider starts at 2m.. you have to click in and out of slider if you want to actually bet 2m
yeah still a problem when say the min bet is 50k and you want 250k bet soon as you put 25 it instantly goes to 50