So I do crimes and I've been working on the drug crime merits so I spend all my nerve on these crimes. So then I exit and it's all normal whether I've been jailed, received a blue or I have succeeded. But then later I see that I have nerve I can spend on crimes again so I tap on the crimes tab and it spends nerve on the most recent crime I completed the time before, so this time with the intention of doing an arson to raise my CE as I had 11 nerve at this point in time, it just spent 8 nerve on a drug crime and I got jailed even though I wasn't in the drug dealing section or anything and it annoys me that this happens. Please fix this for me, whether I'm clicking on try again too many times, may be on the safari app on iPhone, I don't know.
Crimes Overload
Started by Sabretooth [1996795] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
There is a confirmed report on this issue here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16082031&b=0&a=0
Do you still require a log check to ensure none of the Nerve is going to waste?
Thanks.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16082031&b=0&a=0
Do you still require a log check to ensure none of the Nerve is going to waste?
Thanks.
Mentions: Nerve bar refills then disappears
Ok, mine only dropped 8 nerve but I got jailed and was in jail for being court drug smuggling, and it’ doesn’t look like it’s going to waste as it looks like it is just spending nerve on another go at my most recent crime
Yep, that's exactly what is happening. :)
I believe we can close this report now and hopefully they'll fix the issue in the other report soon.
Thanks.
I believe we can close this report now and hopefully they'll fix the issue in the other report soon.
Thanks.
Thanks