.
NEW PLAYERS!!
Started by RagingGuns [2253902] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- RagingGuns [2253902]
· 1 likes ·
. - Vivica_Vael [2317724]
· 1 likes ·
I'm interested in this job. I'm brand new to the game though.
.
Hi,
Are u still hiring? I saw that u already created a company, but no worker.
I'm looking for higher salary and better stats, am online daily.
Currently paid at 12k per day, want more so that i have more power to purchase.
Are u still hiring? I saw that u already created a company, but no worker.
I'm looking for higher salary and better stats, am online daily.
Currently paid at 12k per day, want more so that i have more power to purchase.
- Manual labor 426
- Intelligence 69
- Endurance 374
.
I'm interested in this job. I'm brand new to the game though.
.
I need 9 employees
Bump
Still need people
New player here. Just joined today. Would love to be employed on the first day at this game ;D
Just apply
Bump
Thx for the reply, i'm applying.