Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problem with a serial mugger

Started by Tax-evasion [2183210] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 201 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Tax-evasion [2183210]
A few weeks ago I got mugged by someone with stealth high enough that I couldn't see who it was. Almost every day they rob me, and all the attacks fit the same weapon and type. I've tried investing all my money and banking it but they still come back even if they get nothing off of me. Any advice?
Silkhands [2118155]
Hate to say it but the obvious thing would be to train your stats up. The other is that your mugger friend is wasting their energy on you, which is something you should smile on as stat-wise you could catch them up.
Happymeal [2152818]
Like Druzhina said - best way is to up those stats.

I'd suggest putting your money into the Faction Bank and keep zero cash on you for a week or so. Whoever is hitting you will realise there's no cash and you've gotten wise, and move on.
hardongear [2179481]
As others have said train your stats, carry little to no money on ya, travel more and smile every time he waste his energy attacking and getting nothing. Personally a lmfao every time someone mugs me and gets either $0 or pretty much nothing. I never carry hardly any money around and when I do have some money on me it's only for a few seconds and it's either spent or stored away safe. Sooner or later he'll get bored and leave you alone or you'll catch up to him in stats and pay back will be a bitch. As it always is.

Cheers!!!