Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chatbox

Started by Quinny [2098478] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bogie [148747] ×1

Quinny [2098478]
I got messaged last night but accidentally closed the chatbox when I signed in. Is there a way to see who messaged me?
As far as I can tell it is no one in my 'recents' tab.
Stewie [1494547]
I don't believe we can do anything about this here, but if you send bogie [148747] a mail, he might be able to help you.

Thanks.

Mentions: bogie [148747]