I'm not sure if flower running for people is still a thing but I'm gonna ask anyways.
I'm starting back up playing torn again,
I'm too broke to afford much and just making enough for daily upkeep/trains
Looking for someone to hire me for flower running and lend a suitcase/whatevers best for carrying.
I'll fly to where you need me to and buy whatever flower or items for profit.
Please message or post offers or if interested
* Not sure were to post this couldnt find a flying or flower running spot
Still hope this is a thing people do, staff please move to designated forum place*
I'm starting back up playing torn again,
I'm too broke to afford much and just making enough for daily upkeep/trains
Looking for someone to hire me for flower running and lend a suitcase/whatevers best for carrying.
I'll fly to where you need me to and buy whatever flower or items for profit.
Please message or post offers or if interested
* Not sure were to post this couldnt find a flying or flower running spot
Still hope this is a thing people do, staff please move to designated forum place*