Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Spouse [Upkeep]

Started by EmperorChild [2301777] on in Properties.

0 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
EmperorChild [2301777]
Hello!

I am looking for spouse that can share to pay upkeep. I think its around 150k per person. Also, need to help me get 100 cherry blossoms as it is a rent payment to the owner. 4.5k Happiness.

No beggar, no whiner, no annoying kid.
Drop me an email if you are interested. I will reply through your chat if I see you are fit.

Thank you!